50 free prints

Review: Yoplait Delights Parfaits



I was at the grocery a few weeks ago and noticed the new Yoplait Delights Parfaits were on sale. I'd clipped a coupon for them just previously, so thought I would give them a try...

Here is my first impression:

Packaging is nice. Makes you feel like you're getting something decadent, if that's possible in the yogurt section... although some of the commercials would lead you to believe yogurt is.

I opted for the Creme Carmel because it made me think of the Jello Sugar Free Dulce De Leche Jello that I love so much... Yum! My store only had two flavors when I found them, so my options were limited.

Serving size similar to a pudding cup or small yogurt cup and see through so you can see the two layers of yogurt.

100 calorie snack. This marketing is so big right now... this one's great because it's a more normal serving size and you don't have to pay extra for the packaging. With so many other snacks I find myself buying a regular size and cutting them into smaller serving sizes to save on cost.

I found the taste to be sweet and very yogurt like. The carmel flavor was there, but not a bit salty like some carmels and it had a very yogurty taste. I was hoping the flavor would be more pudding-like and rich, not yogurt trying to be covered with a flavor. I couldn't tell a difference in flavor in the two layers as I tasted them seperately, don't know if they are meant to taste different or not. Just expected a small difference because of the color change.

Overall I would say I would try them again, but a different flavor. Perhaps a fruity flavor would help take away my sense of trying to get away from the yogurt flavor.... it is yogurt after all, what was I expecting?


Other flavors include
Chocolate Raspberry, Triple Berry Creme, and Lemon Torte.

There is currently a coupon on their website for $1 off.
Get it here.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!