50 free prints

Restaurant.com- Eating well for less!


A great resource for dining out
is Restaurant.com!

Hubby and I love to eat out and I have used it many times and had a great experience every time.... Enjoy!

Current discount code is: CHEERS
Will get you 80% off current prices
Expires 12/31/09

Get the Dinner of the Month Club for the best value!




I will always try to keep this code current...
So please check back for later purchases.


Restaurant.com partners with restaurants to give you a discount gift certificate to get you to try their establishment. Most of the restaurants are among the nicer places to eat and the program makes them very affordable places to eat.


When you sign on to restaurant.com you can browse the restaurants in the area you think you would like to visit and see what they have available. Most of the gift certificates have requirements that must be met in order to use them. These requirements are usually something like for a $25 gift card there is a minimum purchase requirement of $35 (excluding alcohol). Your price for the $25 gift card would be $10.

So, lets look at an example of a meal. Let's say you bought the gift card at the full $10 price and then spent the $35 to meet the requirements and the gift card took off $25, you just spent $20 on a $35 meal. Sounds pretty good huh?

Now include the fact that there is almost always a code available to get the gift cards at a discounted rate- usually between 50-70% off! That's right... you can usually get a $25 gift card like the example I gave above for $5, and if you use BigCrumbs you get some change back for logging in through them before ordering your gift cards.

Sometimes there are other requirements when using a certificate, like a minimum of 2 entrees. Just read all of the print under the price area to be sure you know what you are getting.

Also, you can only use one certificate per party. So say you wanted to use the $35 gift certificate but knew you would have enough people in your party to buy two of them, it's not allowed.

Another great thing about their gift cards is that they don't expire for a whole year. That gives you lots of time to use them if you buy them up for your favorite place while they are on sale. Keep in mind though that you can only use one per customer per restaurant per month. So you can go to restaurant A and B in January but can't use another gift card for either of them until February.

I have even used Restaurant.com for vacation! I saw they had a discount code available before we left for our vacation and went to see what they had available for the area we would be traveling to. I found a few places that were of interest to me and took a closer look at their menus (most restaurants have a menu listed directly on the site and often a link to their own site- you can often find a map too). I placed my order and printed my gift certificate right then. We ate at a wonderful italian restaurant where our waitress was helpful and knew how the certificates worked.

I have really enjoyed using thier site! They don't have much for my area or I would use them a lot more. Every time I know we will be traveling I take a look to see if they have something we might like in that area. We always eat well and save a few bucks doing it. You can too!




Please use the link here to Restaurant.com
to help support this site ... Share the love :)


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!