50 free prints

Meijer 101

I have been shopping Meijer for some time and find that of the grocery stores in my area they are one of the best for shopping for deals.
My local Meijer doubles two like manufacturer coupons up to $.50, beyond that they are face value.
You can find Meijer printable coupons at mealbox for various items; some Meijer store brand and also some name brand.

To get to these coupons click on my link above and follow directions below....

When the page loads find the box to the right. In that box you will find a link toward the top that says “specials”, select "specials" and then find and select “coupons”.

You can then scroll up and down through the coupons available.

If you find one that you want just select it and you will then be asked how many you want to print.
These coupons print on one corner of the page and are quite small. One thing I’ve been doing to save on paper is to plan on printing four of each of the coupons I want and then rotate the paper in the printer after I print each coupon. This way you use four sheets of paper for sixteen coupons instead of sixteen. You’ve also got like coupons stacked to cut together this way as well. Less paper, less cutting and time saved! If you want more/less of the coupons, adjust accordingly.
Update...
You can now print more than one coupon on a page!
When you get to MeijerMealbox, get to the coupons by selecting the "specials" tab, and then the "coupon" tab. When you find a coupon you want to print simply click on the "add to shopping list" link. You can select as many coupons as you like, but once you've added them you cannot remove them.
Once you've selected all the coupons you want, go back up to the link next to "specials" and click "shoppping list". You can then select to print list or send list. Click print if you want to print and you will be given the option to print a shopping list and/or coupons. Select coupons and hit print.. your coupons will all print at once and on one page (unless of course you printed a bunch of 'em). If you want to print them later, select send and email them to yourself (you have to login to do this)

Pay attention to the coupons available. If there is one there that you think you may use, print it right away. These coupons do change at times and I’ve been caught without the coupon I wanted because I waited to print it.
Mealbox coupons typically expire two weeks from the date that you print them, so you have some time to potentially use them.
Sometimes these coupons will coordinate with a current or future sale that Meijer is having, so do keep that in mind as well if you see a coupon for something you might purchase if it came up on sale.
Also, mealbox coupons are Meijer store coupons. If there is an item you have a Meijer coupon for and an item you have a manufacturer coupon for you can use both-this is called stacking coupons.




Another great new thing at Meijer... 

If you ever shop at Meijer, you should join their new mperks program!
They have great coupons & it's easy to use.

mperks works like the electronic coupons in that you sign up online and log-in to access the coupons that you want.  Instead of loading them to your store card, they ask you for your cell phone number.  Because of this, you do have to have a phone that works with texting. 

After you've signed up, loaded your coupons, it's time to go shopping.  When you get to the checkout, you enter your cell phone number at the touchscreen (assuming you use the self check out lane) and it will automatically apply any coupons that work with your purchased items.


So far I've enjoyed getting some great discounts.  You can print your coupon list, or email it to yourself to carry with you if your phone has email capabilities.  I tend to just load the coupons I think I might use, carry my coupon box with me for my paper coupons, and just get the savings if I happen to buy those items on my list.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the program recently.  I hadn't loaded coupons in awhile and got a text message from the program saying there were two great coupons available for me.  One was something like $10 off of $80, the other $5 off of your next purchase.  I loaded them and went shopping a few days later.  To my surprise it took off both coupons since my initial total was over $80.

I've since gotten an email telling me that there was another similar coupon available to me!  It's like free grocery money!

When I first signed up I was afraid I'd get multiple texts from them, but I've been pleasantly surprised that I only get a few & they are worth knowing about usually.

I haven't yet tried to use the program through a regular checkout lane, but assume that you would just have to tell the cashier you wanted to use your mperks.  Will have to do that soon.
 
Happy shopping!
 

2 comments:

Mara said...

thanks Suz! The way I've been printing them is to copy them when they appear in that little window and then pasting them into a word document. I adjust the margins and usually fit 10 to a page. I didn't realize there was this "shopping list" option - I'll try that next time. =)

~ Mara @ SuperSavings

Suz said...

No problem... :) Glad to have helped you!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!