50 free prints

New Shopping Network: Alice.com



I just came across a newer site called Alice.com

Alice.com is a site that sells household items at reasonable prices and ships them too you...
and shipping is free!

I can see how it would work well for new mothers who don't have the time or energy to get out and shop for the essentials.  It's also great for those who just don't get there shopping done like they'd like to, and with their coupons you can do well if you watch what you purchase.


I mentioned above that some of their items even offer coupons!  The coupon amount comes off when you place the item in your cart... I've seen coupons up to $4 off some items.  You can find the best buys and coupons by clicking on the link "Other ways to shop" and then find "Shop the best deals".

Some good buys that I noticed when I was shopping around were Lipton tea bags 16 ct. with coupon was $.59 & Huggies Diapers as low as $7.69.  I felt their prices were good considering that you get them shipped to you for free.

You also get a $10 credit after you spend $50 with them.  You don't have to spend that much in one shopping event... that balance accumulates until you reach the $50.  A nice bonus for giving them a try.




What really caught my eye about this program is that you can redeem your Swagbuck codes for a gift certificate that you can use with them.... 20 Swagbucks earns $5!  That's a much better conversion than Amazon!

You can sign up for Swagbucks here if you don't have an account already to start earning points towards free gift cards.  All you have to do with Swagbucks is use them as your search engine, and you will earn points to redeem for free gift cards and many other things.  I love'em because I earn points or "Swagbucks" every day just being online doing what I would be doing anyway.

Then sign up for Alice.com here to get your account set up to get some good deals shipped to your home.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!