50 free prints

Coupons and Rebates...


There are lots of coupons available

....both online and off!

Here is a list of resources to get a variety of coupons online.

Printable coupon sources
Coupons.com
SmartSource.com
CoolSavings


eCoupons (electronic coupons-link to grocery rewards cards &/or credit cards)
Cellfire.com - More information about Cellfire.
UPromise.com - More information about how UPromise works.
P&G Solutions-Basic eCoupons
Shortcuts.com-Basic cCoupons

I'm not good about printing out my eCoupon lists, but I always sign up for any of the coupons I think I "might use" ... then there's often a nice surprise at the checkout! Love it when that happens :)



Other coupons available currently that are worth the mention...

Rite Aid $5 off $25 at Coupons.com
Kohl's $5 Coupon & 10% off coupon (lower right side of page, give them your email)

Meijer $5 Purina Coupon

NuvaRing (birth control) $60 in coupons... can mean 4 months free for some!


Upromise.comFree Grocery Coupons


Rebates...

I love to do rebates, especially when it means an item is free or better than free.
Many rebates are TMF (Try me free) which when combined with a coupon often makes a product profitable to buy.

Current Rebates
Oil of Olay through 8/09

Caregivers Marketplace (variety of health care products including diapers) through 12/09

Arm & Hammer Essentials TMF through 12/09
Vitamin Shampoo/Conditioner TMF through 12/09
Scrubbing Bubbles Guarantee through 12/09
Just for Men Touch of Gray TMF through 12/09
Pert Plus for Men TMF through 12/09

Know of something great I missed? Let me know and I will link to you if I use the deal.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!