Sorry I've been slow at posting deals for the week!  

The last several days have been spent trying to decide on some decisions about Hubby's job.  We've had some concerns about his job security for some time, but now there are decisions to make that will affect our future.  We don't know what the outcome of our decisions will be before we make them... so each possibility looks like a gamble to us right now.

One option is staying put and waiting it out at a job he enjoys but is unstable.... 
....The other is moving and taking the chance that a pay cut would be in the near future at a job that he would likely not enjoy and would take us away from some of our friends and family.

We are trying to seek out God's leading and sort through how we feel about both options.  Some have already taken the jobs elsewhere... which makes it feel more alarming right now, but we're not sure that would make us happy long term so we are still sorting through our thoughts and feelings.

I do hope to resume my posting here very shortly... just needed a few days to get through our decisions without the effort here.  I hope you will check back soon!


Noelle said...

Sending prayers and strength your way as you navigate through this decision.

Debra @ A Frugal Friend said...

Hadn't heard from you in awhile. Just wanted to check in and say hello!

Good luck with all the decisions....I'll say a prayer for your family.

Suz said...

Thanks all! We decided to ride it out, and so far so good... still have a job for the time being.

Praying if something changes, it works out for us.

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below

My Current SwagBucks!