50 free prints

More on Amazon!! It just doesn't stop :)

I signed up awhile back for 3 month long trial offer of Amazon Prime and love it! Free 2 day shipping on most any order (works on any item on Amazon marked with their "Prime" logo). If you need something faster then just pay $3.99 for expedited delivery.

I'm going to show you how I did it so you can too.

Because I'm a subscriber to Prime I can't link you directly to the deal, but I can tell you how to get it.

Here's how to do it:
  • Click on my link below to take you to the Amazon Prime area where you can sign up for a free 1 month trial of Prime.
  • search for "textbook"
  • find textbook store link at top of page and click on it.
  • Find link on side for free 2 day shipping and 3 month trial of Prime & click on it
  • Click link "shop for eligible textbooks"
  • Place enough textbooks in cart to reach $100
  • go along like were going to check out, you will probably be taken all the way up to where you would hit purchase. When you get to the last page before you actually hit purchase you will find the link to sign up for the free trial of Amazon Prime... sign up.
  • Clear your cart



There is no wording anywhere that you have to purchase the textbooks, just that you have to place $100 worth in your cart. Because I looked around the site before I did it I felt comfortable going ahead with it. If you're uncomfortable with it, I encourage you to try the 1 month trial before Christmas if you think you may order anything online... it's a great program.

Complete all these steps and you did it! You just got free shipping for 3 months on eligible purchases... great time to do it being that Christmas will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good intructions! Finally did it!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!