50 free prints

Try Me Free (TMF) Rebate


Gotta love rebates!

Especially when you get to try a product for free or...
better than free in this case!!

I haven't talked much about rebates yet, and need to do a general post on rebates... I know, I know...
I'll get to it- Promise!

Before I do I have one that I stumbled across to share that I felt like I needed to post right away because of a current coupon.

Sure Max Deodorant TMF up to $6.99
Make purchase between 10/1/08-3/31/09
Send in receipt with purchase price circled, and rebate form with UPC written in.
You can find the form here.

***Use coupon from SS 9/7 for $2.50 off and this is a MoneyMaker!

Coupon expire 10/15 so act fast...

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!