50 free prints

Betty Crocker site offers free samples & coupons!


I've been an online member of the Betty Crocker site for awhile because they offer some great coupons for their products. This is a free site that offers lots of recipes, fun ideas, and coupons for their products.

You do have to sign up for a monthly email newsletter to sign up for the freebies and to print the coupons.

Only recently did I realize they offer so much more.

Currently they have several freebies which I found while browsing the site looking at recipes. Those that I came across where for a sample of their Betty Crocker Warm Delights, for their Betty Crocker Potatoes and access to a free Gold Medal online cookbook.

You can also get a free coupon booklet with $10 in coupons in it.

To find the promotions, simply go to their website, which you can find here, and click on their link to promotions along the top. You will find the link for the coupon book, the online cookbook, and the printable coupons here.

You will find the Warm Delights sample in another place... the link for that is here.

They always have seasonal recipes and budget friendly meal ideas. It's a nice site I will probably visit more often as it looks like the freebies change monthly.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!