50 free prints

CVS this week... Nov 2


Not a great week for CVS,
but I could use the break
(Walgreens & Meijer have tired me out)

I would like to see CVS come up with some great buys again...
seems like it's been awhile.
I still find it worth the trip most weeks, but not the way it used to be.

ECB deals

Buy one Nova Max Blood Glucose Monitor for $9.99, get $9.99 ECB (limit 1)
= FREE

Buy $10 select Hershey Candy get $5 ECB
(limit 1)
Buy 10 Icebreaker Ice Cube Gums @ $1 each
use 5 coupons for $1 off 2 from SS 9/7
Total after coupons $5- $5 ECB
= FREE
If you don't have any coupons for this deal, cost would be $.50 each or $5 total

Oral B Pulsonic Rechargeable Power Toothbrush $59.99, get $20 ECB (limit 3)
rebate here for $15
$59.99-20= $39.99
- $15 rebate
=$24.99 Great buy if you could use as a Christmas gift!

These are the best deals I've noticed so far...

If you have a deal at CVS would like to share for this week please post it in my comments and I will edit this, & include your blog link if you have one with the deal you share.

Have fun rollen' them ECBS!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!