50 free prints

Meijer Catalinas...



I'm going to try and keep a current list of catalinas
for Meijer here for reference.

If you come across one, please feel free to share it with me so I can include it on the list.

A catalina can be used the next time you shop at Meijer - even in the next transaction if you're doing more than one and can be used on most anything a normal coupon could be used on.

I will keep this under Current Deals so it's always easy to find.

*****************

3/8-3/18/09

Buy $10 in GoldFish Crackers
Get $5 Catalina


------------------------------------------------

3/1-3/28/09

Buy 3
Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
or Velveeta Shells

Get $3 off meat
good for your next purchase


---------------------------

Catalinas are coupons that print at the register that are good towards your next purchase.

-------------------

New to shopping Meijer? Check out Meijer 101.



No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!