50 free prints

Meijer ... quick note on Turkey deal


If you need a turkey and don't have one yet....
Run, don't walk, to Meijer!


I did my Meijer shopping later in the week than usual and found a sign above the turkeys that said save $8 off a 11-16lb turkey, save $14 off a 16+lb turkey with an addtional $20 purchase.... we knew that already.

Here's the kicker... the sign also said Save an addtional $6 off at the register with the purchase of a turkey. I hadn't seen this anywhere else and it wasn't in their ad, but decided to try it.

I found a Meijer brand turkey that was 17lbs marked $26.xx. At the end of my total it took off the $14 and also the $6 .... I got a 17lb turkey for $6.xx !!!!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!