50 free prints

Rite Aid 11/30-12/6


Rite Aid Deals for the week...

As you know if you've followed my blog, I don't have a Rite Aid available to me. These are some of the deals I have found worth repeating. To see more from the sources I used, you can visit The Freebie Blogger & Southern Savers.

GE 24 Hour timer
$5 with $5 SCR
=FREE

GE 6 outlet Surge Protector
$5 with $5 rebate
=FREE

Phillips Ear Buds w/case
$4.99 with $4.99 SCR
=FREE

Gilette Fusion or Fusion Power $9
-$5 SCR
-$4 PG 11/30
=FREE

Buy $20 worth of Duracell Batteries get $10 in SCR
Duracell Batteries on sale B2G1 Free
(free batteries do not count)

Gilette Ultimate Gift Set $14.99
-$5 SCR
-$4 PG 11/30
=$5.99





No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!