50 free prints

Staples $5 coupon, Free M products


Staples has a coupon that you can print for $5 off any M purchase of $5 or more. If you can find a product that is $5, you'll have yourself a freebie.
Coupon expires 11/21/08
Here's the link to the coupon.

M products are Staples brand products... everything from paper to pens and posties.
Me, I could use some more paperclips of all things!

I'll be dropping off my extra ink cartridges for credit while I'm there to make even better use of my stop. They give $3 back on your Rewards card for every qualifying cartridge that you bring in. You have to sign up for the free program, and they mail the rewards periodically. You also earn a little every time you shop there with and have them scan your card.

Happy Hunting... let me know what you find!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!