50 free prints

Use Paypal with Ebay and get 10% off !!

Here's a code good for 10% of an ebay purchase when paid with Paypal.

I've not come across any discount for ebay before, but here's one. I've not tried it yet myself, but wanted to pass the code along in case someone might be shopping ebay... it's definately worth the try.

Use discount code: CHOLIDAYNOV08
or
try CHOLIDAYNOV2008 (I've seen in both ways and don't know which is active)
expires: 11/30/08
One time use per account




If you shop ebay, be sure to sign up and use BigCrumbs where you get a % back on every ebay purchase you make. You can sign up here. BigCrumbs is a free site that simply gives you access to coupons and a percentage back at lots of online retailers... no strings attached.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!