50 free prints

Farouk CHI Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Anyone who has a teenage girl that wants a hair straightener has probably heard about this...


a Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron

These are typically very expensive straighteners, but are said to be the best of the best.
There are several widths, this one being the one inch which is nice because with some practice you can manage some loose curls with it.




Unfortunately I don't have one of these myself and instead I have a less expensive model you can purchase in the store... not sure of the brand without going to look. It works fine for me, but I've not experienced the CHI either so maybe don't know what I'm missing!

So... if you have someone insisting on a CHI... or maybe you just want to impress them that you even know what they are... check out Amazon for a good buy. This one runs, according to Amazon $190+ and is on sale for $69.99 w/free shipping.

I occasionally hear of people getting these for around $100, but never heard of less.


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!