50 free prints

2009 Savings....


I'm considering posting my weekly/yearly savings to date on a weekly basis. Don't know if any of you would be interested in seeing something like that or not, and I don't know if I want to commit the time to it.

These will include all purchases for my household for grocery and household items (cleaners, health & beauty), and the occasional deal that may include clothing items, etc. if there's a deal with requirements such as Buy 3 pks socks get $10 off grocery, or save $$ on PJ's with $$ purchase of X Branded cookies, & sometimes there are deals for shoes around school time that coincide with other items, etc.

I will also try and do a running total of rebates/refunds as well, but we'll see how it all goes.

I think I will do a trial run for a few weeks and see how it goes. Forgive me if I drop the idea, or forget about it after a few weeks. I'll have to start with this week, as last weeks receipts are already filed and put away, and I'm afraid to say some were probably thrown away.

Please let me know as I post these if you like them and if they are encouraging to you. I will post the first one soon for this weeks money spent 1/4-1/10/09.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!