50 free prints

I'll be away...




I'm going to Disney World!!

Don't run off though! I have written a few posts to keep you going while I'm away.


I won't be able to get Meijer up and running for next week,
and I don't want you to miss out!

Here's a link to DealSeekingMom. She always post deals for Meijer and Kroger and you should be able to find some good information there.

You could also check out TheGroceryGame.com ($1 for 4 week trial), or RefundCents.com ($1 a month for online service) to keep you on it while I'm away. If you do try one of these services, please let them know I sent you.... they will want my email address: suziqcst@aol.com

Have a good week!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!