50 free prints

KitchenAid Mixer.... Good deal...


Another Amazon deal for you....

I'd like to get in on this one.





KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer
Lots of colors to choose from!!
Reg. $349.99, on sale for $249.99-$299.99 with free shipping!
(Prices differ with color choices)

&

Get a free $20 Pre-paid Visa debate card by mailing in a rebate

Get a free subscription to Food & Wine, or Travel & Leisure
Usually you can request a refund for the cost of the magazine if you prefer!

Get a Bonus cookbook with 20 mixer recipes.


The reviews are great on this product, and I'd love to have one myself!


The rebate offer is good through March 28, 2009
Don't know how long the price will stay at $249.




No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!