50 free prints

The Old Spaghetti Factory celebrates 40 years!




I love The Old Spaghetti Factory! There's one that we get to once or twice a year that we enjoy getting to.

They are celebrating 40 years and are offering 40% off for the next 3 Monday and Tuesday evenings from 5 pm to close. The actual dates are January 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2009. To see the menu yourself, click here.

Some examples of prices are
My personal favorite... (although sometimes I go for a sampler)... your choice of pasta with Rich Meat Sauce, reg. $9.99, $5.99 on 40% off dinner evenings.
Another example... your choice of pasta with Zesty Italian Sausage and tomato sauce, reg $10.75 for $6.45.

Considering what you get with your meal, the regular price is great already... but at 40% off, gotta love it even more! Might have to splurge for the cream soda or the garlic bread- shhh!

Their meals always come with fresh baked bread, your choice of soup or salad, coffee, tea or milk, and spumoni or vanilla ice cream for dessert.

We went to the one in downtown Indianapolis on one occasion, and Hubby started asking about the old building that it's in. After our meal we got a personal tour of the building including the basement.


If you've never been to an Old Spaghetti Factory, you really should try it!
You'll probably love it!

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Thanks for passing this on. I don't have SF near me but I passed this on to some good friends where I used to live.

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!