50 free prints

Free Coffemaker w/purchase of coffee...


Get Your FREE Coffeemaker Today!

Gevalia has been known to do this deal on occasion & they're at it again!
Hubby needs a new coffeemaker for work, so this comes at a perfect time!

You pay $14.95 to have the coffeemaker, two 1/2 lb boxes of coffee, and a coffee scoop delivered to your door (retail value according to their site, $108). All this is yours to keep with no further obligation, just for beginning a membership with Gevalia.

What is a membership with Gevalia? A membership allows you to customize your choice of coffee/tea shipment as you would like. If you do nothing after you sign up, you will begin receiving a shipment of (4--1/2 lb boxes) every 6-8 wks, with an addtional annual shipment, each package costing from $5.95-$8.35. You can modify or cancel your membership anytime after you receive your introductory shipment.

Nice coffeemaker with my choice of 2 boxes of coffee, shipped to my door for a great price!
& it really is a nice one!!

Just click on the picture above and it will take you right to the deal!

Check it out....
it
Works for Me!



To find other helpful tips, visit RocksinMyDryer & her works-for-me wednesday post here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I almost spent 60.00 just the other day for a new coffee maker, now I'm glad I didn't. Plus I've been looking for new coffee and it looks like they have some great choices. Thanks agian!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!