50 free prints

Venus Vibrance Guarantee...



Embrace, the latest razor from Venus,
guarantees to shave you closer and get you closer.


From their site...

If you are not satisfied with your Venus Embrace after using it for 14 days,
we will refund your purchase price up to $11.99 (MSRP) to you.**
(full details here)

Guarantee is good through 12/09


--------------------------------

I just bought the Venus Vibrance Embrace yesterday at Walgreen's
I noticed it had aLove It! or your money back guarantee sticker on it.
Online I found the info above.


It's on sale this week at Walgreen's for $8.99, get a $6 RR.
There's also a $2 coupon.
I paid $6.99 & got a $6 RR!

With the RR it's a pretty good incentive to try something! If I send in for the money back guarantee I will get the full $8.99 back.... making a profit if I don't like the product.

If you missed out on these this week, I've heard they will have the sale again later this month.

I urge you to only send in for money back guarantees after you try the product & for a legitimate reason, as will I.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!