50 free prints

Yearly Budget to date...


Here are my savings totals so far for the year!


Remember I did start 1/5/09...
(& I was away for a weeks vacation!)

-----------------------

Details for the week of
Feb 15-21, 2009...



CVS
oop $0
saved $35.16
(used $1.43 from gift card)

Walgreens
oop $5.16
saved $47.01
rebates $12.48

Meijer
oop $29.71
saved $49.11

Aldi
spent $7.01

Bread Store
spent $4.25


Weekly totals...
oop $46.12 ($13.88 under budget!)
saved $131.27
rebates $12.48

I have my own weekly budget of $60
I had an overage last week (2/8-2/14) of $12.84, so I have an extra $26.72 in the "bank" of grocery money. I will may use this on a good meat sale when one comes along.

----------------------

Year to date Grand totals!!

Out of pocket $357.13
Saved $1,242.72

rebates $53.47

---------------------------------

You can do it too...

If you've just started learning to watch for sales, stockpile and use coupons, you will probably not see this kind of savings right off & that's ok... it's normal.

It takes some time to learn where the deals are and when to "play" a coupon. Sometimes I hold a "high value" coupon and hope for a special sale. After you've been using coupons for awhile, you will notice a pattern to the sales which will give you an extra edge at getting those great buys.

Also... when you are first starting, you will have to supply your regular needs, as you won't have a stockpile to pull from for everything yet. These kinds of savings come when you don't "need" for much of anything but milk, eggs, bread and fresh produce and use the majority of your grocery $ to keep your stockpile in good shape. Don't make your family "suffer" for things they need, keep them happy and slowly begin your stockpile. Keep with it, and you too can see this kind of a result!

Feel free to ask questions! I'll help you if I can.


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!