50 free prints

Clever Birthday Coupon!!


Had to share this coupon that I got for my birthday!

My Father-in-Law knows I'm using coupons to save money and even follows my blog ... "Hi Larry! :)"

He sent me this coupon in my birthday card this year (with a check attached where it says Happy Birthday!).

Don't know if you can read the bottom line, it says, "Merchant: Present Coupon to any bank that has not failed as of date of presentation." How true these days!

Looks like he knows I will likely use the money on something I will look for a discount for too... frugal me!! You got me :)

I must say it made me smile and I thought I just had to share it with all of you. I often think of coupons for friends for a night out without the kids, etc for my friends... this is the first "coupon gift" I've received & a great idea!

2 comments:

Lance said...

That's a pretty cool coupon you received!!

Katie said...

Lol. I don't think anyone in my family is clever enough to do that. I love it!!!!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!