50 free prints

All You Magazine... great buy!!


Many of you know the All You Magazine has great coupons in it every month that make it worth it's purchase price. As a subscriber myself, I've found that many of the coupons in the magazine I don't get elsewhere.

It pays for itself and then some... love it myself for the coupons!
The articles are good too.

You may or may not know there are only 2 ways to get the magazine...
  1. Purchase at Walmart.
  2. Subscribe.
The cost of the magazine through the All You Magazine website is $23.88 a year.

Right now, get a 1 year subscription on Amazon for only $15...

Find it here...




Use your Swagbuck's to pay for it!

Search & Win

If you've not signed up for Swagbucks, I encourage you to at least sign up and try it.
I've earned enough "swagbucks" in the last 1 1/2 months for more than $15 in Amazon gift cards. That's a free subscription!

Another good thing about magazine subscriptions through Amazon is that they count toward the $25 free shipping deal in most cases & the magazines themselves always ship free.

Thanks to my friend at A Frugal Friend for alerting me to this deal!

My subscription to All You ran out recently & this looks like a great way to get it free.. & free works for me!

For more frugal tips today, check out Works for Me Wednesday at WeAreThatFamily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip.

Niki Jolene said...

OH that is clever!

:)

JessieLeigh said...

No doubt "All You" pays for itself... and what a clever way to cover your subscription cost too! Love it!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!