50 free prints

Cricut deals...




Into the crafting thing I guess... Here's a good deal on some of the Cricut supplies.

My best friend is looking at buying the Cricut and has got me interested in it....
Thanks Jill :)

So... I've started looking at some of the items that go with the Cricut, and came across some sales on Amazon that looked like good buys. Sorry to tempt you Jill, but you got me started.


Cricut 29-0591 Wild Card Cartridge - Reg. $89.99, sale $46.95
Makes a variety of cards & designs... cute. One I'd love to have being a card-maker myself.

Cricut 29-0422 Strech Your Imagination Cartridge Reg. $89.99, sale $42.49
Cute cartridge with lots of images. Your imagination is the limit with this one.

Cricut 29-0500 Designstudio Software Reg. $89.99, reg. 52.04
This software is the berries. Put all of your Cricut cartridges to use in one place and manipulate them in size and shape any way you want before cutting.

Provo Craft 29-0300 Cricut Expression 24-Inch Personal Electronic Cutting Machine
Reg. $499.99, sale $291.47
The Cricut Machine itself is on sale too! There are different models available, so do your research before making the purchase.

Anyone have one? Tell me what you think about it!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!