50 free prints

Last weeks deals...



Again.. no pics...
Sorry!!


I know, I know.. I'm a visual person too.
I'll be back on it this week.


It was Spring Break for my little guy (he's only in preschool... I know), but it threw my schedule off. That combined with all the Easter activities, and getting taxes done (nothing like last minute).... just not enough time in the week!

I do have the numbers for you...
Here goes!


Meijer
Spent $40.57
Saved $49.74

CVS
Spent $0 ($2.03 on gift card)
Saved $12.54

Walgreens
Spent $0 ($6.64 on gift card)
Saved $39.61

--------

Totals....
Spent $40.57
Saved $101.89
Rebates $2

----------------

Budget $60
= $19.43 overage

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!