50 free prints

Do It Yourself Hair Bows...




Lots of things are cheaper,
and/or more fun,
if you do them yourself...


AFrugalFriend ... a friend of mine here online, has posted a how-to on hair bows that I thought some of you might enjoy seeing... including my friend Jill :)

You will be able to find more information on making different kinds of bows soon at Eden'sFlowerGarden. She is also doing a giveaway right now... so good luck!

Kind of makes me wish I had a girl ...
naa...
I love my little guy too much!! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I wish I'd had that tutorial when I started making korkers! I do it that way and those are excellent directions! I signed up for the givaway too! Thanks for the bit of craftyness today! Suz, you can borrow my girls anytime and maybe you can figure out what to do with their hair!

Suz said...

I might have to play with your girls hair sometime... the bows look like fun to make too!

SoloForge said...

Making hair bows and crafts are fun!



how to make bows

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!