50 free prints

Sam's Club Membership .. One Day or Summer Long...




Sam's Club is offering a free One-Day Pass when you print this form and take it with you to your local store. A 10% upcharge will be applied to any purchases you make for not being a true member.

If you'd like to join for the summer, simply go into your local store between now and June 7th and let them know you heard about the summer sign up for $15. For $15 you can be a member of Sam's Club for the duration of the summer. Would work great for those of you needing pool supplies etc that might be more expensive elsewhere.
I find that there's not much at Sam's that warrants my purchase of a membership, but I do enjoy the occasional stroll through the store to see what they have to offer. You will find a few things that are a good buy when compared to using the sales and coupons approach elsewhere, but not a lot in my experience.

Enjoy your freebie day... or your summer shopping there if you choose that option :)

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!