50 free prints

Shaving Cream in a Pinch...




Ever run out of shaving cream in the middle of shaving,
or just plain forget to pick up some at the store?

A good friend of mine mentioned recently that she likes to use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream... so I tried it.

I will have to say that I don't like it as well as actual shaving cream, I think because my skin is too prone to ingrown hairs and it makes for a closer shave, but I could easily find myself using it in a pinch.

For those of you with less sensitive skin than I ... try it! Conditioner is certainly cheaper than shaving cream and a bottle will go a lot further.

Thanks Marla for the tip! :)

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!