50 free prints

Storage solutions sale...




Kmart is having a big sale on a lot of their storage solutions. I bought a shelving unit today that I've been wanting for my little guys room for some time. The unit itself was 10% off and the drawers 50% off.


Lots of their wicker storage was 50% off too. Bathroom storage units deeply discounted.

If you're working on spring cleaning & organization...

I know you don't want to think about it... but
check out Kmart!

Lots of kids clothing is also onsale... I got quite a few cute outfits for under $50 for my little guy... Can't beat the savings! Some were on clearance, others on sale.

Don't forget to sign up for Kmart Emails to get 2 $5 Kmart Coupons!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!