50 free prints

Wii Game Sale....




Right now at Amazon when you buy any Wii product,
you get a $5 free towards a game download.

With summer on it's way, I've considered the purchase of a Wii Fit to use with our Wii.

A new game that looks like fun is My Fitness Coach and it's on sale at Amazon right now for $19.99, reg. $29.99. It ranks 2nd on the list of popular Wii games at Amazon right now... just under the Wii Fit that I mentioned above.




Don't have a Wii yet? They're in stock and ship free. We chose the Wii over other game systems because it is much more family friendly that the others and offers more flexibility in games available than the others seemed to. We love ours!

I have to mention my son's personal favorite... Mario Kart Wii.
It comes with it's own steering wheel, which my son is "too big for" already... :)

If you're looking at getting a game for a birthday or something already, certainly check out Amazon to get in on the special deal right now.

Who knows.....
maybe what you're looking for is cheaper on Amazon
& you won't have to make the trip to the store.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!