50 free prints

Couponizer... Special Promo




The Couponizer is having a special right now... order it and get a free compact mirror. They don't offer a picture of the mirror, so I don't know how great of a freebie it is, but if you've considered purchasing one of these before it might be the incentive that lures you in... maybe :)

I have to admit I've never used this organizing system, but have come across several blogs that do like it. I'm partial to my box system, which I need to share with you all ... soon - let me reorganize it a bit before I get my camera out please.

They also offer several other organization helps, so might be worth looking into if you're organizationally challenged- like myself.

If you have one or have used one, let me know what you think about it.
I'd like to know ...

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!