50 free prints

Good Cause...




Help a good cause for free... simply vote!


This is something my local church is supporting, and I hope you will sign up and vote too! You can vote daily now through June 12th


You can make a difference from the comfort of your computer chair:)
It is very EASE-Y!!!!!!! Type the website in the address bar - register - VOTE!!!!!

Go to VolunteeringMakesYouHappy.com

Scroll down the right side and find the blue background (above) called "Neighborhood of Hope", click vote and register. You must register to vote. You may vote once a day until June 12th.

We have 2 videos on the website.
One is eligible to win the $10,000 grand prize and is called "A Neighborhood of Hope" and the other video "Project E.A.T." can win as the fan favorite and win $1,000 for Kokomo Urban Outreach.

Kokomo is in a serious economic downturn. Thousands are laid-off and are unable to support the Outreach at the same level as they have in the past. This fundraiser costs you nothing but a few clicks of the mouse. Receiving this prize will go a long way in making up for the reduced giving. Please forward to your friends and enjoy the videos.

When I signed up the videos for my area both videos were on page 3,
hope that helps you find them
.

You can vote for both videos!
Please support my local community. I personally know quite a few who have been laid off as a result of the manufacturing in the area, my husband has also had some sporadic lay-offs lately so this is close to home.

Thanks for helping me help my friends and neighbors!

More information about Kokomo Urban Outreach is available here.


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!