50 free prints

Last Day... 500 Business Cards...


I got word that today is the last day
to get 500 business cards for $1.99 + s/h.

I did this deal and got my 500 business cards ... have to say I love'm!


Buy 250 business cards for $1.99, get 250 free.
That's 500 business cards for $1.99!!

I paid a little over $9 for 500 cards and made the cards my own. I found an image I like and rearranged the wording to not be "business like" but to promote my websites... Yes, I said websites with an "s".

Read on... :)

I am currently working on a new site which I will soon reveal the address to.

I am also working on a redesign here!! Yes, this blog is getting a makeover! April from AprilShowers (see her link to the right) is currently working with me to get the final details right and I hope we can reveal the new look soon.

So... get in on the business card deal if you need some. Whether you need a true business card, a promotional card for your website, a Mommy card (a new thing mom's are keeping handy to give other moms), or simply a card with your general info on it in case you run into someone from high school (keeps you from hunting for a pen and paper and makes you look put together!) get your order in today!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!