50 free prints

U Promise = Great Coupons!


Upromise.com

I don't know if you've taken the time to sign up yet, but I certainly encourage you to check out UPromise if you haven't already.

I like UPromise.com because I signed up and don't have to even think about it if I don't want to. If I decide to take a minute and sign up for all my eCoupons, I check out Upromise at the same time. If I don't get to it, I can still earn money for my son for college.

Simply sign up and log in your store reward cards to get money back on qualifying products. That's all you have to do!

Some of the coupons available right now through UPromise are:

a Freebie!!
Buy either Chiquita Pineapple Bites or Pineapple Bites with Coconut, get the full purchase price in college savings.

$10 when you buy 2 qualifying Similac products

$1 Elmer's GoPaint!

$1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush

$1.50 Huggies Diapers

Check them out and start earning money for college.
Kids already in college? Sign up your grandkids or neighborkids!

You can earn money other ways through UPromise.com too!
Checkout my previous post here.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!