50 free prints

Walgreens Deals 6/21-6/27...




Here are the best deals I see at Walgreens this week...
Jun 21-June 27th

See something I missed, let me know :)

Aquafresh Advanced Toothpaste 5.6 or 6 oz, $3 get $3 RR
-$1 coupon
-$.75 SS 6/21
= Free or Profit

Organix Shampoo/Conditioner, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Mail in rebate on product
=Free (do make copies of this rebate as many have reported having trouble getting it)

Lysol Disinfectant Sprays 2/$7, get $2 RR when you buy 2
Buy 2
-$2 SS 5/3 (use 2)
=$.50 each

Coke or Dr. Pepper 12 packs, 4/$13
Buy 4, Get $3 RR
=$2.25 each

Other coupons
Aquafresh

New to Walgreens? Check out Walgreens 101 to get started.

Thanks IHeartWags

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!