50 free prints

Cheap Checks!!




If you've ever ordered your checks through your local bank,
you know the costs can be outrageous for that box of paper.

I've used ChecksUnlimited several times and love them!
They have lots of styles and designs and are much, much cheaper than what you would pay at the bank... and much more fun too! :)

They have countless styles and designs... some even designer/branded checks. You can even get your checkbook cover and address labels to match if you like.

Check them out! They work for me... :)



2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I use them, too. Which reminds me, I need to order more. I think the next batch will last me forever. I do most of my bill-paying over the phone, or by computer, but some companies still want a 'check number.'

thediaperdiaries said...

Thanks for participating in Things I Love Thursday. Please make sure to mention us and link back to the post. Thanks!!

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!