50 free prints

Free Computer Games...

PopCap Games

I don't often play games on the computer.
My sister recently got me started on Farm Town in facebook, but other than that I don't have the time to "play" on the computer.

I remember a few years ago, well... probably more than a few, but I don't want to show my age ... when the computer was mainly for games and sometimes helped with school papers.

My sister on the other hand, the one that got me started on Farm Town, she and her Hubby love computer games!

One game I've come to like my mother actually introduced me to. Bejeweled.
I like Bejeweled because it doesn't take a lot of skill or thought... you can kind of mindlessly play it.

Now they have a new version out... Bejeweled 2, which I have yet to try but hope to one of these days. :)

A great place to play games for free is PopCap. You can find the Bejeweled games and lots of others there where you can play them for free.

If you get tired of the ads and the time it takes to load a game, you can purchase them... but many of them you don't have to.

I have enjoyed it off and on through the years when I have some free time and happen to think about it.


Pop Cap Mini Logo

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!