50 free prints

Swagbucks...


Search & Win


I've not talked about this program in awhile, and since they've changed their promotions, I thought I'd mention it again....


Swagbucks is basically a search engine that randomly awards you with points when you search through their site. Earned points can be redeemed for gift cards, prizes and now even cash.

The best payout for the points is still the Amazon Gift Cards, but you can also now choose a money option that pays out in Paypal!

I love'm
because I earn money towards my Amazon purchases without doing anything different than I already do online except for logging into their site before I search.

You can earn points when your friends sign up through you too.... which is a great bonus!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!