50 free prints

Walgreens Freebies Today!!




Today Only at Walgreens...

Get 20 Free 4x6 prints when you enter code 20FREE4ME at checkout

You have to upload your pictures online (which is free) and go through the process as though you want to purchase 20 prints... then use the code where they ask for any promotional codes.

You don't have to pick up your pictures today to get the promotion...
just get them the next time you're in the store.


Walgreens is offering photo promotions every day this week...

Friday
Free 8x10 Scrapbook Page
Use code SCRAPIT

Saturday
50% off Everyday Photo Book
Use code PHOTOBOOK

I use Walgreens photo processing and find it easy to use and like the occasional promotions like these... gets me motivated to print a few of those pictures that seem to get stuck on my computer! :)


No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!