50 free prints

Swagbucks: Why I Love'em

Search & Win

If you've been a blog surfer, you've probably already heard about Swagbucks somewhere along the way... But are you using them?

It took me several sites before I finally decided to give them a try
and I have to say I wish I had signed up sooner!



What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is simply a search engine. Just like Google or Yahoo, you can search whatever it is you are looking for online. Everytime you do a search you have the opportunity to win "SwagBucks" that you can later redeem for prizes. All you have to do is sign up and do your searches through them. Get your friends to sign up under you and earn even more "bucks".

Lately I've been getting a SwagBuck worth 1 point every few searches that I do through Swagbucks. You will get the occasional larger point Swagbuck as well.

My favorite prize is a $5 Amazon Gift Card you can purchase with 45 Swagbucks. So far I've redeemed two of them and have more than 260 Swagbucks accumulated... which is good for 5 more $5 gift cards. See the bottom of the page for my current balance of Swagbucks.


Search & Win

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!