50 free prints

Glidden: More Free Paint!




Recently Glidden gave away free quart of paint to those who requested it. I was lucky enough to get in on the deal and have yet to decide where to use the color I chose.

It seems they are doing it again!

This time the format is a little different... last time all you had to do was tell them what color you wanted and where to send it.

This time Glidden is requesting you fill out the form and mail it in along with the label portion from the front of another brand of paint. This is easy for me since we always tend to save the bit of paint we have left after we paint a room... just have to venture down to the basement to get one.

Hurry!!
You must register online for your form by October 11th and have it postmarked by October 16th.


Have fun picking out your favorite color :)

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!