50 free prints

6pm: Great Deals Today only!





A site I've just recently discovered is 6pm & I'm loving them already.  They sell shoes, apparel, and accessories, and always seem to have great promos going on on their main page. 

I ordered some nice flip flops for Hubby for next summer (he doesn't like the popular Old Navy ones) and they arrived quickly and he loves them.  They were actually nicer than the image online and I paid a lot less than I was expecting to... a guy he works with had given him a pair that he couldn't wear and he loved them.  I didn't love the price when I started looking for them!

Anyway.... enough about me.  6pm has some great buys today that might be worth checking into yet even for Christmas gifts.

Deer Stags Footwear -Slippers $9.95 Today Only!
Several styles to choose from.


 
70% off Deals
Keen Footwear




65% off Deals
Ben Sherman Footwear and Apparel 









 

60% off Deals

Adidas Footwear and Apparel
Tommy Bahama Footwear, Apparel, Handbags and Accessories
Enzo Angiolini Footwear 

Vans



$10 for these cuties! 



50% off Deals
Asics Footwear and Apparel

Also get 60% off select snow boards and outerwear.

Use Bill Me Later and get $10 off a $75 order.



No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!