50 free prints

New Frugal Map...





Bargain Briana is at it again... she's does a great job blogging deals, and has put together a map where bloggers can sign up by location making it easier for readers to find the deals local to them...  she calls it The Frugal Map.

She's had a great response so far... feel free to check out her site here Not all states are represented yet, but I have a feeling they will quickly fill in.

I do what I can with sharing deals, but can't focus on grocery, drug store, or restaurant deals that are not in my area.  That is where her map is great... anyone can find bloggers in their state that meet her standards making it easier to find local deals.  

Of course you can still blog hop other sites all you want, but her idea is a great way to find bloggers in specific areas.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!