50 free prints

Shop at Home...

ShopAtHome Banner


I often talk about or direct you to BigCrumbs, Ebates, Cashbaq, & Upromise to earn money back on your purchases.  

I just learned of another one to add to the list.... ShopatHome.com

Just like the others, you can earn money by using their links to shop in stores you would usually shop at online.  You basically earn money back just by clicking through their site to make your purchases.  It just takes a few extra clicks online to make a difference.

ShopatHome gives you $5 just for signing up!  No strings attached!   
Get your friends to sign up under you and you get $5 for each one that does!



I like to shop online & often find myself ready with a deal and then remember these sites.  I will then often come back to each one and check to see who has the greatest cash back on the store I'm purchasing from.  I make my way through the site that will earn me the most back, and I'm happy to have the extra cash coming back to me for the minimal effort.

I have linked to most of these in my sidebar, so if you ever forget what sites to look at feel free to come back by and check.  Will be adding ShopatHome.com today!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!