50 free prints

Karen Kingsbury... Divine... Free ebook!!



You can get a free ebook from my favorite authors Karen Kingsbury 
on Amazon right now!

The book is called "Divine" and reviews look good.  

I've not read the book yet, but just downloaded it to my ipod to see how the Kindle app works on it... the screens a little small probably for reading, but thought I'd give it a try.  Might be good to have something to do when I find myself waiting for something.

Check to be sure the price is still $0 before making your "purchase" since Amazon changes their prices frequently.

Amazon gives you links to be able to read their ebooks on all kinds of devices including Mac, iphone (ipod touch), Blackberry, ipad, & android.

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!