50 free prints

Walgreens starting 10/5, Glade Flameless Candles


Save your $5 coupons for Glade!

Correction!!! The week of 10/5/08 at Walgreens Glade Flameless Candles will be on sale for $5.99 and will print out a $3RR. I orginally posted this would happen next week... not so. New information says 10/5 so save them a little longer.

If you have a coupon it will look something like this...
1 Glade Flameless Candle $5.99
-$5 coupon from 9/18
= $.99
get $3 RR for $2.01 profit!! (minus your taxes)

Don't know about you, but I like making $ on something I can use!

Double play!!! There is a rebate form out there from the newspaper to get one of these free up to $9.99. So do the deal above and send your receipt in for $5.99. Wow!!!

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!