50 free prints

CVS this week...


I'm happy to say I made it to CVS yesterday and got my much needed ad.
Thanks Stacey for recommending that I try the CVS site, but I was hoping a few of you would chime in and tells us how you made out this week.

Here are my buys for the week...

Covergirl Foundation Buy 1 $5.99 (get $5.99 ECB)
Covergirl Blush $5.49
Contour Monitor $14.99 (get $5 ECB)
Fusion Razor (found a bonus pack) $9.99 (get $5 ECB)
Total= $36.46

- $30 Contour Monitor Coupon (register took off $14.99)
- $4 Fusion coupon
- $5.49 Covergirl coupon (B1 foundation get face product free)
Total was $11.98 (+taxes) *I forgot to use my $1 coupon for any Covergirl- oops :)

Used $11 in previously earned ECBS
Out of Pocket $.98 + taxes

Got $5.99, $5, and $5 ECBs

If you only have one coupon for the Contour/Breeze Glucose Monitor save it for next week when you can cash it in for $10 instead of the $5 next week.

Just a note... Hubby likes the Fusion razors and I always get the manual ones now because they come with 2 cartridges (power razors come with one). We just refill his power razor with the ones from the new packages. Seems wasteful to not actually use the handle each time, but cartridges are so expensive even when purchased with coupons. I can often get 2 for $.99 like I did here and 4 in the store are more than $10 with coupons and on sale!

I didn't really see too anything else of great value to mention. Nothing of great savings aside from the deals I did above

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!