50 free prints

Meijer coupons....


Check out the coupons on mealbox.meijer.com. If you can't find them, see my Meijer 101 post here for directions to them.

Currently there are 2 great coupons there....
(3 if you're going to make it there yet this week, before 10/26)

$1.50 off of Any Taco Bell Dinner Kit or Salsa
Salso is $1.85 making it $.35 a jar!! My store had mild and medium.
I anticipate them having a sale on the dinner kits, so print some coupons and hold them if you don't buy the salsa.


The other one I was going to tell you about they apparently already pulled... it was a good one too! Proof that if there's one there you want, you'd better not wait to print it!

The one good for this week yet is $1 off of 2 7up or Dr. Pepper products. They are on sale through 10/26 for $1 each, making them $.50 each with the coupon.

While you're there, check out the Snyders chips and pretzels. The tortilla chips in my store had a peelie coupon on them for $1 off soda with the purchase of 2 Snyder chip products. The Snyders were on sale B1G1, $2.98 reg $, making them $1.5o each - the $1 on soda.

I bought the soda $2
2 bags of tortilla chips $2.89
- $1 Meijer coupon
- $1 soda coupon from bag of chips
=$2.89 all of it... not too shabby & I love Diet Dr. Pepper :)

I believe my store had all of the Snyder products B1G1 buy my sandwich pretzels didn't ring up that way. I didn't notice it in the store, so I will be taking them back to get my difference or all of my $ back. Don't be afraid to do that when something isn't right when you get home.

Another deal I just happened upon for this week... Progresso Soup is on sale 8/$10, get a $.50 off the light variety here that doubles for $.25 a can. After you print one, hit the back button to print another. I don' t know how many it will let you print, my computer has trouble with brick coupons.

Also, it's been reported that Kraft Mac&Cheese, as well as Kraft dressing 8 oz , Kraft Deluxe Mac&Cheese, Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner & A1 Steak Sauce print a $2 catalina when you buy 3 in one transaction. Good through 11/8!
Kraft Mac&Cheese is $.64 a box x3=$1.92 get a $2 catalina back...
Rinse, repeat.

**** If you go to mealbox to print coupons and find one you think you might use... print it right away. As mentioned above, they do disappear- and seemingly at random. I will be printing some of the frozen food coupons that I think I might use as the originals are set to expire soon, and my store was out of them. If I print them now they may work longer than the printed ones did... our little secret.

No comments:

Buy gift certificates for Alice through Swagbucks!
See my Swagbuck points & info below
VistaPrint USA Inc.

My Current SwagBucks!